Highest Performance Synthetic Sloped Roofing
F-WAVE™ is a true revolution in roofing. This specialty shingle has a lot of advantages that place it as a preferred choice of roofing, especially for the weather conditions in Calgary. This synthetic polymer shingle is exceptionally resistant to hail and wind damage thanks to its unique TPO polymer blend - no recycled plastic, rubber or wood fiber.
Here are the top reasons why this polymer shingle can be a good choice for your next roof:
F-Wave products are 100% virgin TPO polymer blend - no recycled plastic, rubber, or wood fiber.
- Class A Fire Rated as 'stand alone' - meaning that it is not requiring any special underlayment at significant added cost to achieve this best-in-class rating
- 100% recyclable at end-of-life into a myriad of other polymer-based products
- Virgin polymer panels will not curl or warp on the roof as it does not contain a mix of various materials expanding and contracting at different rates
- Products carry a 2” hail warranty
- 50 Year product warranty and 15 Year labour warranty
- Algae and Fade warranty coverage
- All F-Wave products are covered by a 130mph/209kph wind warranty against blow-off (tested to 170mph)
- Rich granule-coated thick textured look without granules that can fall off and lead to roof failure
- This polymer shingle is 'self-healing'. minor scratches and dents heal on the roof over time
Proud Distributor and Certified Installer of
Need a preview of your new Polymer shingles?
Check out our new virtual visualizer tool. Take a picture, upload it, and play designer!
Check some popular designs and colours
All designs with the advantages of the F-wave synthetic shingle:
- Ultra-dimensional premium appearance
- Class 4 hail rated*
- Class A fire rated
- Resistant to cracking and fading*
- 130-mph wind rated*
- Resistant to cracking and fading
* with warranted coverage